- Korean (Red) (Panax) Ginseng
- Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silymarin) (Silybum marianum)
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NADH) (NAD+)
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)(4-Aminobenzoic Acid)
- Pygeum Bark Extract (Pygeum africanum)(Prunus africana)
- Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate (P5P, Vitamin B6)
- Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6)
- Red Yeast Rice
- Rhodiola rosea (Golden Root) Extract
- Royal Jelly
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Extract
- St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) (Curcuma)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
Propolis is a mixture of beeswax and botanical compounds, produced by bees. It may be associated with metabolic, cognitive and immune improvement.
Propolis supplementation improves glycemic and antioxidant status in patients with type 2 diabetes: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
"Propolis treatment can be helpful as a diet supplement in patients with type 2 diabetes through improvement in glycemic status, reduction in insulin resistance and amelioration in antioxidant status."
Afsharpour, F., Javadi, M., Hashemipour, S., & Koushan, Y. (2019). Propolis supplementation improves glycemic and antioxidant status in patients with type 2 diabetes: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Complementary therapies in medicine, 43, 283-288.Link
Ingestion of propolis (>12 months) protected against cognitive decline...
"Propolis as an adjuvant to non-surgical periodontal treatment: a clinical study with salivary anti-oxidant capacity assessment."
Giammarinaro, E., Marconcini, S., Genovesi, A., Poli, G., Lorenzi, C., & Covani, U. (2018). Propolis as an adjuvant to non-surgical periodontal treatment: a clinical study with salivary anti-oxidant capacity assessment. Minerva stomatologica, 67(5), 183-188.Link
Use of a 2% typified propolis rinse was equivalent to a positive control rinse during a 21-day no-hygiene period.
"The effectiveness of propolis on gingivitis: a randomized controlled trial."
Bretz, W. A., Paulino, N., Nör, J. E., & Moreira, A. (2014). The effectiveness of propolis on gingivitis: a randomized controlled trial. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 20(12), 943-948.Link